Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Looking forward to 2014!

I'm going to try masturbating less. Hopefully, that can lead to much more clarity in my life.

On that note, what's the longest you've gone without doing the deed? I believe after a week, it gets really hard no?

Wet dreams will happen right?

there is a thread for that.  find it.

someone in the visvim thread is trying to make 'fun boy threes' a thing. every time I see fbt's referred to in that manner I'm filled with a desire to set fire to everything visvim I own. and put that part of my life behind me.

someone in the visvim thread is trying to make 'fun boy threes' a thing. every time I see fbt's referred to in that manner I'm filled with a desire to set fire to everything visvim I own. and put that part of my life behind me.

fucking bitchass twats

i dunno, set fire anyways. cav empt is the new visvim

was just thinking of all the burger places near me

I was thinking of going to nyc in 01 or 02 cos flights are hella cheap but my back jaw won't be healed by then; may still go just to escape work/sf

typing in mobile version on mobile gets the text delay more then full version on mobile

am already making a list of all the things I am going to eat once this is done with

What have you been consuming lately? Sorry you can't eat burgers and other tasty solids :(

I'm eating pizza right now.

thxx, i'll be fine once i adjust. been eating jello, tea, some clear juice, cream of chicken..the oral surgeon placed a bunch of stuff in this bag for me luckily to hold me over

hopefully i get out of house tmr and load up on better stuff, etc

pizza 2mi5o39.jpg

some SA in an adidas store was apparently perving out on my girlfriend. mad pissed; want to make the trek over there just to have her point him out so i can kick his ass.

how 2 do without being arrested for assault/battery? should i just call him out and tell him i wanna speak to the store manager all bitch like?

or should i take note of face and wait until mall closes so i can follow him out and deliver justice in parking lot?

so fucking pissed right now smh

some SA in an adidas store was apparently perving out on my girlfriend. mad pissed; want to make the trek over there just to have her point him out so i can kick his ass.

how 2 do without being arrested for assault/battery? should i just call him out and tell him i wanna speak to the store manager all bitch like?

or should i take note of face and wait until mall closes so i can follow him out and deliver justice in parking lot?

so fucking pissed rig

Depending on how pissed you are, you can do both: get him fired, and then kick his ass. 

Edited by harotron

a lot of rappers these days talk about drugging women and fucking them or getting some other dus sloppy seconds and fucking her

i mean, if you were so ballin wouldn't you rather enter the spot with some bzs nobody ever seen before? 

like yo just picked up and liberated these two hoes from N. Korea, or Sudan, or yo just flew this bz outta serbia for the night. 

so fucking pissed right now smh

i would recommend not doing anything unless he's actually a threat.

thanks for level-headed advice. was angry because she didn't take it particularly well (obviously) and i feel like that'd be the natural reaction if someone were leching out on your girl.

reacting like that just makes you look insecure at best and invites retaliation at worst.

probably best revenge is just to kiss her and grab her ass in front of the dude when you're in the store next. he will feel lonely and sad AF. just my thought.