Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

motherfucker on eBay copied my listing information verbatim and even copied the formatting (what is italicized, which color fonts where, etc.)

then he has the audacity to add, "I tried my best to describe the item, so please ask before bidding if you have any query."

what the heeeeeellllllllllllll

Edited by _ironman

same thing happened to me, i sold some boots on ebay and met with the buyer for a local pickup.

he re-listed on styleforum for way more than he purchased, used my description, and all my pics.

i got em for about $20 from a consignment shop, sold em for $60 or $70, then he re-listed at $300.

*went down to $220, i dunno when they sold for

it was annoying, but i didn't say anything.

he was even trying to trade me a herschel backpack +cash for em lol

Edited by ejm285

my listing is active though

i can kinda get it when lazy fucks who actually purchased your very item re-use your shit i've had that happen several times now

but this guy has his own. and he didn't even do it right. he copied some lo-res version of the photos. it's not even that hard to get the image link for the hi-res one off of eBay's stupid flash viewer

What's the budget? (0)

whatever a bapex costs (6)

i'm not about to spend 6 figures on a watch when i don't even own a house/condo, which is why i was thinking bapex. and my idea of big boy $ is probably a lot less than what you consider big boy $ =]

but realistically low-mid 5 figures is all i would want to spend on a watch that i will probably break/lose

whatever a bapex costs (6)

i'm not about to spend 6 figures on a watch when i don't even own a house/condo, which is why i was thinking bapex. and my idea of big boy $ is probably a lot less than what you consider big boy $ =]

but realistically low-mid 5 figures is all i would want to spend on a watch that i will probably break/lose

Save moneys. Then kop this

http://blog.perpetuelle.com/watches/closer-look-panerai-pocket-watch-pam-446-video/