Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

for my grandmother's funeral, some asshole literally tried to join our car procession

this fucker even tried to move up spots cutting in and out

it took 3 cop cars with flashing lights and windows rolled down pointing at him for him to stop and turn out

holy shit.  that was today.  fuck man.  they probably still do a new one but fuck man.  I loved those films.

he was passenger in carrera gt. driver was ex-stunt driver, had done track stuff in the past.  carrera gt is kinda crazy, mid-engine so nothing really protecting you up front, except empty luggage compartment. body is a shitload of carbon, so not much protection there either, and considering its 600+hp RWD on a super-light body...i've heard it to be very temperamental in the best of conditions. long story short, RIP paul...

do you guys think it's weird how common death is yet when it happens it seems so alien?

do you guys think it's weird how common death is yet when it happens it seems so alien?

no amount of news clippings of someone dying or gore gifs prepares you for the finality of death. i've had a few near-death experiences and i get shaken up every time i think about it. on top of that, first-world cultures put the subject at the bottom of the list of issues that people deal with on a daily basis.

you guys know how people don't wear tapout shit because people who wear that shit are tacky and are usually assholes?

visvim's definitely approaching that point on here *

*kiya wears visvim and he's always been cool

Never thought I would see the day when I would spend $80 on cardboard and spray glue but the day has come and my wallet is not happy.

at all.

i feel . from someone who's spent over $400 on on 4ft x 8ft presentation board prints.

not even close to graduation

Edited by ritzkurd

got fancy-ass invite to a friend's civil wedding/baby shower. her husband-to-be is apparently from a political family. 

wedding lists the current vice president (binay) as one of their daughter's godparents and the wedding is sponsored by a former president and now mayor of manila (erap). 

i don't know if i want to go to this thing considering i think these fuckers are corrupt pieces of shit ._.

got fancy-ass invite to a friend's civil wedding/baby shower. her husband-to-be is apparently from a political family. 

wedding lists the current vice president (binay) as one of their daughter's godparents and the wedding is sponsored by a former president and now mayor of manila (erap). 

i don't know if i want to go to this thing considering i think these fuckers are corrupt pieces of shit ._.

they are corrupt pieces of shit. 

estrada especially... but the thing is in Manila...everybody is corrupt to some extent...the few good and honest move out or get assassinated. 

fams used 2 have this book wen i was a yung kuya running in the 90's

13488994.jpg

(tagline looks/sounds fpar af)

Mad girls I went to high school with (only graduated three yrs ago) are getting knocked up and keeping the kid. Wtf is wrong with people

That's called America

Mad girls I went to high school with (only graduated three yrs ago) are getting knocked up and keeping the kid. Wtf is wrong with people

That's called America

that's called a lack of life planning and a lack of birth control

or lack of control. learn to nut outside. yo when in doubt, u best pull out

alternatively why not ask politely if you can nut in her butt

well if you're doin butt seks in the 1st place u wouldn't even have to ask (2 unload in ass cavern).

if u doin standard vag seks, even if u asked all politely nice-like AND let's say for argument sake the bz agreed, how would that be possible?  i mean u could attempt a forced entry, but that non lubed non welcoming ass  just wouldn't b ready...thus the bz's consent/premature ass-welcome would definitely b retracted, no (anyway what kinda bz gonna let u do this if they not prepared?)?

that aside, why not do the most logical thing?  if you don't wanna bust a bukkake, just have her swallow the load.  DUH

Edited by SSchadenfreude

well if you're doin butt seks in the 1st place u wouldn't even have to ask (2 unload in ass cavern).

if u doin standard vag seks, even if u asked all politely nice-like AND let's say for argument sake the bz agreed, how would that be possible?  i mean u attempt a forced entry, but that non lubed non welcoming ass  just wouldn't b ready...thus the bz's consent/premature ass-welcome would definitely b retracted, no?

if ur gonna take the conversation there, why not do the most logical thing?  if you don't wanna bust a bukkake, just have her swallow the load.  DUH

i was mostly joking. but you can tell if she's freaky enough for that or not from her reaction if you try to rub a finger in the brown hole. obvs i wouldn't go in there without lube, that's just asking for it

i was mostly joking. but you can tell if she's freaky enough for that or not from her reaction if you try to rub a finger in the brown hole. obvs i wouldn't go in there without lube, that's just asking for it

oh i c.  

BUT there are girls that take the finger in the rosebud but sometimes refuse the wang

My girlfriend is in Chicago for two weeks and she took my electric toothbrush charger with her on accident and left the charger for whatever she needed here. My toothbrush battery died the first night she was gone and now I have to brush manually like a peasant until she comes back.