Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

oh yeah that's the one. 

i always want to buy something here as a joke and show up to a meetup with it but i realized i'd rather not meet people from the internet. 

free international shipping forever! everyone ships international! ^_______^

sometimes it says foreign buyers welcome, but you can't add to cart without using forwarding service. then i ask them, and they're like no </3

or no taxes. some stores deduct the 5% consumption tax, others charge it to me even though i not in Japan :(

Edited by _ironman

there was this big ass spider and for a spider that big it moved hella quick.

I went to squash it with a paper and when I lifted it up there was nothing there but I didn't see it climb up or drop down from the wall. 

:(

now i'm hella paranoid its gonna come bite me

I can't do these late nights for free design work anymore.

I don't care how much of a homie you are, I need my sleep.

Free design for homies should follow a honor code: you dont pay, so you dont get to make demands. When i work for friends, they usually get whatever i like, whenever i feel like making it.

there was this big ass spider and for a spider that big it moved hella quick.

I went to squash it with a paper and when I lifted it up there was nothing there but I didn't see it climb up or drop down from the wall. 

:(

now i'm hella paranoid its gonna come bite me

When I was a child, I was sleeping one day and a spider come and bit me thrice on the eyelid

truth

Yes, today in fact, on what.cd. 

Honestly, it's not terribly good, but it's a pretty interesting piece of literary history either way.

how disappointing, I will download and read anyway. last time i check what.cd it was on about a billion gig bounty someone will never have to seed again. 

Yes, today in fact, on what.cd. 

Honestly, it's not terribly good, but it's a pretty interesting piece of literary history either way.

I actually really enjoyed it. re-reading currently, maybe I am just buying into its history a bit too much. anyone else had a read yet??