Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I don't know how you guys feel but im already getting tired of schadenfreude. His posts are literally shitting up like half the threads here, most of which are posts coddling djrajio's ballsack. Hows the view from djrajio's colon by the way? I imagine he is like the adoring fan from oblivion just following him around talking about how cool he is- this video seemed fitting

Edited by Fycus

I don't know how you guys feel but im already getting tired of schadenfreude. His posts are literally shitting up like half the threads here, most of which are posts coddling djrajio's ballsack. Hows the view from djrajio's colon by the way? I imagine he is like the adoring fan from oblivion just following him around talking about how cool he is- this video seemed fitting

I think most people are catching feelings because he makes fun of Visvim and Hiroki's fanbase, you included, no?

That thread with asecretmaker was fucking pathetic though.

I don't care about that, some of the vis crew does some pretty cringeworthy stuff which would make anybody who appreciates the brand look bad. I feel like its no different than the asian wealthbeasts who rock slp and rick owens just because its expensive and they have money. Sometimes people will wear things for the wrong reasons. 

I definitely agree in regards to all the people wearing Visvim simply because it's cool rather than a signifcant appreciation of the brand's narrative and what Hiroki's doing, and yeah, that comparison is apt. It's really funny to people who just buy visvim almost blindly getting so offended whenever the brand is mocked, even though their investment is far more monetary than emotional or anything. That's why Woogie is funny.

Don't like the way the PM thread is going though.

seems 2 me that u got shit twisted. no hate tho.would love to b linked to my alleged djrajio coddling posts.  only time i think i post too/about rajio is in his threads.  3 of them. and i like to think that i don't asskiss him or nobody.

edit: sorry i remember i posted in the recent purchases thread tellin some other guy that he shouldn't say shit like that or whatever to him (dude knows alot and contributes/ed to the forum...how is appreciating or telling shit real,ass-kissing?). pull it up if you want.  

am also curious to know how  my posts are shitting up like half the threads here?  is this due to the volume of posts vs. their quality (in your opinion of course)?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

does anybody know that second-hand online shop that started here on sufu? e-g, or something like, mountaineering themed webshop?  

not lost and founds but something along those lines