Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

From a customer service standpoint they were great. I bought some Geller frames a while back and try were super helpful. The back end burned a lot of vendors on payments tho, and not nicely. Not a very chill way to do business.

Blackbird is going out because the ownership at that place and the employees there were so jaded and in their own world, they could never succeed as a business. Part of it was in good faith, they wanted to change the way the retail system worked especially for high-end goods. But they also didn't realize that almost all of their competitors beat them out in every way possible, including a better customer experience. Coming from somebody who saw blackbird from the beginning to end, as sad as it might be, they will not be missed. 

I am interested to see how their spinoff soap and beard oil business will do. I hear the market is limitless. 

Edited by Fycus

@fycus I'm not citing a reason they're going under, my post was regarding some people watching them fold and feeling some sense of karmic justice. I agree with you, very few people are feeling any sense of loss with them gone. Better, more professional brands will step in and fill the void. I was in Ballard the other day and it seems to be thriving, and whether Blackbird couldn't pay their bills, or just wouldn't, someone will step in who can/will. Totokaelo probably satisfies that demand and then some already.

http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/sports-memorabilia/autographed-boxing-gloves/

some of these are cool

also has there ever been a boxer without a nickname?

have you seen the prices of johnny manziel autographs on ebay though?

insane

Fashion peoples out here in LA have killed it for me. Just a bunch of nerds (not saying i aint no dweeb) masking themselves in whatever they can get their hands on to walk around the city with their noses up and make fun of people. 

shits lame b. 

^not alot of gpoys in here.

There are some OK blogs (I overestimated the stupidity + nobody makes embarrassing text posts anymore apparently) plus I don't wanna get in trouble wit the superiors if someday one o these girls accidentally googles their blog name and a sufu trash talk response shows up so I'll just get to the point

http://alittlemira.tumblr.com/

"this may come as a shock to you all but today I am coming out as straight. ik it’s weird cuz it’s tumblr so we r all supposed to be lesbian but I am just voicing my feelings and frankly idc about what u or society wants my body to do!! haha #"

"i want a shirt that says “eat or die†because at first it sounds rebellious but its just a reminder"

also u literally have to scroll thru the same page 3 times to get to the next one...

http://commedescollective.tumblr.com/

Fuck this dude (prolly like 1 out of 2 dudes who applied)

Some girl also cited her pinterest as a "blog/website"

omfg