Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I think "individual sentiments" is the worst brand name ever

yeah pretty bad.  "songs of judgment" the attachment subline is another shitty one that comes to mind.

start a thread.  i will endorse and give much stars.

chronicles of never

this! the copy they have on their website is so ridiculous. 

"an involved condition, an entangled state of affairs, a port hole into the minds eye of the vanquished, dealing with the photoelectric emission in terms of plancks quantum theory of light, the artificial element. einsteinium has been named in his honor, an apparition, a disemobides spirit with the guide of a Nazi pinned the noble prize upon his chest" 

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2013/sep/08/peter-saville-uks-famous-graphic-designer

He should have ascended with ease to the role of the grand old – or at least middle-aged – man of British graphic design. His early designs have worked their way into the fabric of British life – in 2010, the cover of Power, Corruption and Lies made its way on to a first-class stamp. But he seems surprisingly equivocal about their iconic status, concerned that they have become divorced from their original meaning, from "the authenticity" of Factory: "You see them used to sell Airmiles or text message minutes." He mentions "the total car crash catalogue of disasters" that was Disney's attempt to market a T-shirt with Joy Division's Unknown Pleasures cover turned into Mickey Mouse's head. He shows me a T-shirt featuring the same image, with the slogan: "WHAT IS THIS? I SAW IT ON TUMBLR." "It's brilliant, isn't it?" he says, smiling. "Profoundly clever."

lmao

saw this tee on a dude irl

^jeez it's just ramen wtf

who the fuck cares? there's so much shit about ramen everywhere, your shit is abundance

you belong on one of those nasty ass smegma-covered dark type shit tumblrs run by nasty pedophile old men, that's your persona you pos

just kill yourself so i can get happier and my sufu-presence can become positive again

bitch

Got a 20/25 on first precal quiz.

Before going further, I just want to let you know Boyz II Men's Jezzebel is on repeat.

Anyway, I missed 3 points out of 4 for the first problem.

1) f(X) = square root of x^2 - 2x -8

I was asked to find the domain.

My final answer was (-oo, -2)U(-2,4)U(4,oo)

But I think the correct answer was:

(-oo,-2] U [4,oo)

I think the mistake I made was that I failed to sketch a line graph and check my answers as in marking -2 and 4 and checking each region.

For the second problem, I was also asked to find the domain as well. I missed 2 points out of 4.

y = 3/square root of 4x +1

My final answer was (-oo,-1/4) U (-1/4,oo)

I think the correct answer was (-1/4,oo)

I had a bad mental blank on this one as I wrote down that the square root of 4x+1 must be > 0 on the side of my paper, yet I didn't follow through.

So yeah, that's that. My first exam is this Thursday. Things are good so far. The confidence is there. Nerves will kick in on the day of for sure, but I think I'm good. Just gotta keep practicing. And the weather is starting to cool down here in socal, so it's all good.

Peace and love.

^jeez it's just ramen wtf

who the fuck cares? there's so much shit about ramen everywhere, your shit is abundance

you belong on one of those nasty ass smegma-covered dark type shit tumblrs run by nasty pedophile old men, that's your persona you pos

just kill yourself so i can get happier and my sufu-presence can become positive again

bitch

yo go take yr meds. 

I'd say shin black is a bit better than normal shin

There are better instant ramen to be had, but as far as accesible from your local asian market ramen Shin is v good.

If available in your area, buy some fresh noodles prepacked. they're not much more expensive and the result is exponentially better. Places that sell those noodles usually sell broth concentrate as well

If deluxe versions of albums are marginally more expensive than the non-deluxe, why do people still buy non-deluxe albums? Because they don't want the few inevitable remixes? Because springing two or three more dollars isn't worth it the leftover tracks?