Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

There's this chubby South Asian intern who works with me that references rap lyrics all the time. For example earlier today one of the secretaries came in looking haggard after she went to lunch and he asked her, "were you out with 2 Chainz?" She asked him why and he said, "because he's the hair weave killa, oooooooooooooooh!" 

Despite how much he entertains me I had to tell him he can't ask our coworkers if they've been having sex with rappers on their lunch breaks. He apologized to her with, "Sorry. It just your hair looks so long it would be a weave. You know if you cut it all off you would look like Eve." She didn't get it. I guess she doesn't listen to Collge Dropout Kanye.

Too bad GOOD Music and their affiliates don't have a song referencing apologies and platinum blonde five foot tall white girls because he would've been all over that.

There's this chubby South Asian intern who works with me that references rap lyrics all the time. For example earlier today one of the secretaries came in looking haggard after she went to lunch and he asked her, "were you out with 2 Chainz?" She asked him why and he said, "because he's the hair weave killa, oooooooooooooooh!" 

Despite how much he entertains me I had to tell him he can't ask our coworkers if they've been having sex with rappers on their lunch breaks. He apologized to her with, "Sorry. It just your hair looks so long it would be a weave. You know if you cut it all off you would look like Eve." She didn't get it. I guess she doesn't listen to Collge Dropout Kanye.

Too bad GOOD Music and their affiliates don't have a song referencing apologies and platinum blonde five foot tall white girls because he would've been all over that.

what?

are people biting the qasa hard enough that i'm gonna be able to snag some other y3 sneaker for super cheap soon?

there is a qasa train?  

i think maybe only 2 people here on sufu have them

unless... i have grossly underestimated the qasa hype