Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Had a dream last night that some guy stabbed me in the stomach because I got too close to him

I thought I was fine then when I took off my shirt my intestines were pierced and I was bleeding to death

Then I woke up

Chronicle of a Death Foretold

dreamt my left hand was severed from my arm in very graphic visual detail, but no blood, only to have it magically reattached by some kind of advanced surgical technology.

... oh, and i removed about 200 contacts from facebook that were either idiots or random stupid people i couldn't care less about anyways. feels good. kill your darlings.

dreamt my left hand was severed from my arm in very graphic visual detail, but no blood, only to have it magically reattached by some kind of advanced surgical technology.

... oh, and i removed about 200 contacts from facebook that were either idiots or random stupid people i couldn't care less about anyways. feels good. kill your darlings.

ur the guy who accepted or friended them in the first place.

edit: oh there's a dream thread.  use it.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

would u please just stfu up and kill yourself? and no, i wont even bother ignoring you because it's healthy observing living human filth in action. also, scroll up. also, what part of "kill your darlings" dont you understand? also, just shut the fuck up

mmou so i can facestomp you

thanks.

would u please just stfu up and kill yourself? and no, i wont even bother ignoring you because it's healthy observing living human filth in action. also, scroll up. also, what part of "kill your darlings" dont you understand? also, just shut the fuck up

mmou so i can facestomp you

thanks.

yo simmer down already ladyboy.  

what am i taking 2 far?  don't understand.  

you felt the need to comment about erasing all these "idiots or random stupid people"  (isn't that basically the same?) on fb.  i was just sayin that ur the guy who friended/accepted them.  

who gives a fuck about yr stupid dream?  you know who?  the people who read the dream thread. 

they are making an al jazeera america(which will be watered down a la all american news)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is there a non-America English Al Jazeera? I'm guessing there's one for other English speaking countries.

Edited by Breadspace

what am i taking 2 far?  don't understand.  

you felt the need to comment about erasing all these "idiots or random stupid people"  (isn't that basically the same?) on fb.  i was just sayin that ur the guy who friended/accepted them.  

who gives a fuck about yr stupid dream?  you know who?  the people who read the dream thread. 

you're retarded

somebody was in my room and came on the shoulder of my jacket as i lay half-dead and drunk in my bed

wtf

my roomie is really abusive, but he's 5 years younger than me, so i don't know what to do

am i supposed to cum on it myself to double-check if it really is sperm? there's a dried out white spot on the floor too. it disappears easily with saliva, and it's like a long string, can somebody confirm?

help 

sorry i was masturbating with the other hand

so was it sperm on yr jkt?