Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I've been staying with my mom recently because she's been sick. I came home today and found out my aunt washed,dried,and ruined my clothes. Some acne, our legacy, undercover, ervell, outlier & boO fucking ruined. She even washed one of my suits. FUCKK

Edited by on-display

I've been staying with my mom recently because she's been sick. I came home today and found out my aunt washed,dried,and ruined my clothes. Some acne, our legacy, undercover, ervell, outlier & boO fucking ruined. She even washed one of my suits. FUCKK

i dont think wrinkled wardrobe would even be a concern if my mom was sick enough to the point i had to leave my habitat and stay by her side. plus most of those you mentioned aint even that great anyway.

Yesterday my friend and I walked by the set of Suits, dunno if we were caught in the shot. Pretty funny to think that we might make an appearance in a future episode. A buddy of mine was an extra in Pacific Rim, dude wouldn't stop talking about it for the longest time.

a show and a movie i will probably never care to see. congrats though.

bruhs on here gotta post more curvy woman you feel me. aint nothing wrong with skinny chicks but god damn how about some booty for once.

bruhs on here gotta post more curvy woman you feel me. aint nothing wrong with skinny chicks but god damn how about some booty for once.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/123713-dat-azz-appreciation-thread/

What's the best way to season a cast iron skillet?

i think the standard method is to coat it with clean vegetable oil, bake it in the oven, wipe it down

then cook a lot of bacon 

then cook hamburgers

depends if it's a vintage/used one (which are awesome)

in which case, you'll need to thoroughly clean the skillet before seasoning it

You can use any oil as long as it doesn't have a low smoke point. Lard/Crisco works just like vegetable oil. You just make a thin layer of it on the skillet and then put it in the oven upside down for an hour at 350ish degrees.

Edited by cloonz

ã‚¿ã‚¸å› ahead of his time goth ninja

NqdON8k.jpg

Things like SBO and blazblue revo aren't too bad but tokyo gundam exvs tournament had the most sadlife looking people i've ever seen. 

Also where to cop SeeD uniform. 

tumblr_mrnmzjCirn1rkd8iuo1_500.jpg

Edited by pompadork