Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

So I'm just lying on my bed listening to Super Ape having a relaxing 40 minutes. After the album finishes, I go to sit up and put something else on to keep the good times rolling. When I make my first movement, a moth flies off my chest. How long was there a moth on my chest? Now it's just on my monitor. 

aw i miss working at Y-3. the clientele was weird as fuck though. my best clients were an older russian couple that would shop around, put things on hold and would always come back the next day with rolls of cash. totally not sketchy at all.

Edited by samsikle

aw i miss working at Y-3. the clientele was weird as fuck though. my best clients were an older russian couple that would shop around, put things on hold and would always come back the next day with rolls of cash. totally not sketchy at all.

we call that "cash customers"

Edited by wEstSidE

westside! how long ago was it that you took your iconic waywt? when i was in portland, i was hanging out with mikey and we were looking through sidney's sufu book and your picture made my heart fuzzy thinking of how fun supertalk was many moons ago.

Edited by samsikle

westside! how long ago was it that you took your iconic waywt? when i was in portland, i was hanging out with mikey and we were looking through sidney's sufu book and your picture made my heart fuzzy thinking of how fun supertalk was many moons ago.

may 07? glad to hear the photo's still got juice.

My dad is so obsessed with this Turkish drama that he's gone past the hundreds of episodes that have been subbed, so now he's watching the untranslated ones. He picked up just enough Turkish to know the general plot of each episode.

My dad is so obsessed with this Turkish drama that he's gone past the hundreds of episodes that have been subbed, so now he's watching the untranslated ones. He picked up just enough Turkish to know the general plot of each episode.

please identify the hot turkish milfs in the show and report back