Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

what's orange county like for a young guy? i've heard everything from boring republican suburbia to awesome relaxed beach lifestyle. I'm sure the truth is somewhere in between, but would be curious to hear more...

what's orange county like for a young guy? i've heard everything from boring republican suburbia to awesome relaxed beach lifestyle. I'm sure the truth is somewhere in between, but would be curious to hear more...

sf better for yung guy.  stay at ymca

I have always stayed away from the sun and frowned upon poolgoers and tanorexics but this summer I have decided to throw caution and good taste to the wind and get a brown-ass tan.

well I have been missing out so goddamn hard, lounging while coated in expensive tanning oils in the late afternoon sun is  t h e  l i f e

I have always stayed away from the sun and frowned upon poolgoers and tanorexics but this summer I have decided to throw caution and good taste to the wind and get a brown-ass tan.

well I have been missing out so goddamn hard, lounging while coated in expensive tanning oils in the late afternoon sun is  t h e  l i f e

pls post b4 and after pics. kthanxbye

i used to think the same way...

pale-skin-computer-life is not glamorous.

so, i've been spending more time in the sun lately, getting into surfing.  

i think there is scientific evidence that sunshine is the secret to happiness

bth_themoticon-0157-sun.gif