Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

why does Google Chrome tell me "the website ahead contains malware" when i go on sufu......?

getting this too.

What is the current listing status for supertalk.superfuture.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 3 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 59 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 4 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-06-22, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-06-21.

Malicious software includes 1 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 2 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 4 domain(s), including 

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including 

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including 

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, supertalk.superfuture.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

saw world war z couple nights ago, pretty entertaining. cinema was packed out. someone put on a pretty convincing zombie voice halfway through and a woman literally shit her pants and started crying (plus a couple others freaked a bit). movie itself was fairly mediocre

... literally ... shit her pants?

i had planned to stay up all night and play dark souls because i never really got the chance to play it when i bought it, but apparently i had put the disc in the case of assassins creed which i've let my girls brother borrow. so fucking annoyed. i just downed a double espresso, got all comfy and ready to play and now i've got nothing to do. uuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh ????

what do i do??? possibly play skyrim? are there any good games available to download on xbox live or whatever it is called? 

fuck i was just marathoning dark souls on my girl's xbox for a couple days straight, we fought because i was playing too much and she took her xbox. all i wanna do is dark souls and i cant fuck the other games

how can you get engineering people (computer, specifically) and business people to get along with each other?

That scene in The Sopranos when Tony is eating dinner with Janice, Bobby and his kids, and Tony starts fucking with Janice about her son she abandoned because he knows her anger management is bullshit.  She comes at him with a fork and he's immediately so satisfied and walks out suave as hell.

Yeah... I realized I cared about Tony Soprano more than I did most real people.  Best character of all time.

Still fucking tragic about Gandolfini.  RIP dude.