Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

that's pretty cool, but i'd die in seconds. i've been liking some quick indie games for comp.  like vvvvvv, hotline miami and some other crap.  I need to finish hotline and start vvvvvv

the guy who made vvvvvv made that. just a random trivia. 

i had planned to stay up all night and play dark souls because i never really got the chance to play it when i bought it, but apparently i had put the disc in the case of assassins creed which i've let my girls brother borrow. so fucking annoyed. i just downed a double espresso, got all comfy and ready to play and now i've got nothing to do. uuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh ????

what do i do??? possibly play skyrim? are there any good games available to download on xbox live or whatever it is called? 

download antichamber on steam, it goes great with double espresso

Friend showed this to me a month or so ago and have been waiting for a mac port since then... Too lazy to install bootcamp, but hoping the port will happen soon

I like to do insanely mundane things that have no real life rewards whatsoever. Ive been playing minecraft lite PE on the Ipad for days on end trying to clear all the blocks on the stage so that there is nothing but bedrock I gotten about halfway through it all when suddenly my nephew picks it up and started to play deleting all the progress that i've made. im pretty upset

Damn, James Gandolfini went out before his time

Dead of a heart attack at 51

shiiit that sux.   and what sux more is that the last movie he was in was the incredible burt wonderstone

anyone out there subscribed to the new york times? it is well and truly worth it right? 

Absolutely. I use a friend's right now (she works for a newspaper), but when it expires, I'm definitely subscribing. I read a few articles a day and am surprised with how well informed I feel talking about Obama / how to cook summer asparagus.

anyone out there subscribed to the new york times? it is well and truly worth it right? 

was subscribed to a for a few years but eventually dumped it. new yorker is better for current affairs imo, and i would also recommend subscribing to journals like nature. often what appears in science times or wall street journal science section are just paraphrased articles from nature or other academic journals. for academic journals id recommend philosophy and public affairs, and daedalus.