Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

just take a betablocker like propranolol if you wanna chill out without being a zombie like xanax. if you wanna stop sweatin get some drysol or if you want heavier shit get glycopyrrolate wipes which deactivate sweat glands. 

Edited by Fycus

How to control blushing?

Standing at checkout in Costco w/ a total babe at the register. I was fumbling with my wallet FFS. 

I was sweating bullets! 

/dead

should have had a few swigs of kirkland vodka before

^yeah

How to control blushing?

Standing at checkout in Costco w/ a total babe at the register. I was fumbling with my wallet FFS. 

I was sweating bullets! 

/dead

it's cause of this sorta behavior and the general placement of pussies on pedestals that some of us gotta waste just alittle bit more time and actually have to "try."  i dunno, maybe costco babe has the ugly duckling syndrome.  then maybe u actin like a little puss won't hinder so much.

I think consumers are generally losing in the console wars as things shift towards subscription based, digital content. Just a sign of the times though, we also gain a lot as part of change...

Edited by Fycus

^yo this is true, but i wasn't really commenting on games or anything next gen, but the fanboy culture itself. don't think I'll ever be able to understand its reasoning.

tbh, i like where console gaming is currently heading. I think developers are executing the social aspects of multiplayer pretty well (

looks fucking amazing). I especially like the lack of exclusives this gen since it relinquishes microsoft's and sony's exploitation of those titles. If it continues like this then hopefully these companies wont be able to use them as an excuse to release shitty consoles anymore.

too bad the handheld market has been weak.  aside from the zelda sequel, but that's about it.

The handheld is where it's at for me at the moment. Easily downloadable, nostalgic games where the focus is gameplay over graphics.

The handheld is where it's at for me at the moment. Easily downloadable, nostalgic games where the focus is gameplay over graphics.

don't get me wrong, i enjoy handhelds.  just nothing has come out recently has caught my attention.  i can't sit down and play a game hours on end anymore.  i'll try during summer.  i love playing handhelds for like 20-40 min on my bed before i go to sleep to unwind.  i still enjoy co-op games with my friends when they come over/online. 

i've become... a casual gamer..... time to see what zynga's come out.

don't get me wrong, i enjoy handhelds.  just nothing has come out recently has caught my attention.  i can't sit down and play a game hours on end anymore.  i'll try during summer.  i love playing handhelds for like 20-40 min on my bed before i go to sleep to unwind.  i still enjoy co-op games with my friends when they come over/online. 

i've become... a casual gamer..... time to see what zynga's come out.