Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

saw these ridiculous locally made climbing shorts today. panels would shift between khaki and maroon and had this weird pink piping in places. reverse entry cargo pockets at sides of knees, hip jet pockets (not sure if secured) and back pockets were off to the side (u access??) much like shorts from batten sportswear or sassafras, that kind of thing; secured with velcro. visible zip fly and buttoned waist with built-in adjustable nylon belt with quick release buckle. panelling was really strange and hard to describe (or even remember) and there was some slightly off-putting branding in some places (seem to recall all of the crap branding being patches so i immediately thought of cutting them off).

i want them, kind of. or think i do. need to look at again and re-evaluate but for some fucked up reason i keep on thinking of them. x_x

Edited by gndm

its been a long time since i looked at the sruli recht webstore. i am so very proud, his mind is kicking into high gear.

i really want to know 

specifically

who are the wealthy eccentric people buying his stuff

i don't think it's a profitable business model

the worst thing i've seen recently is the secret ex-black flag member reunion show that happened a couple days ago.

you can tell the shirtless dudes are down to have fun, but they didn't want to bump into the guy(all 50 of them) with the camera that costs more than their paycheck.

black red metallic retro 5s were my first pair of jordans. i wore them for years and left them in a shoebox in my parents basement when i moved away to college. came home to visit mid year and they were gone

mom threw them out because they "smelled really bad"

... damn

still on the topic of jordans 

i want a pair to make beaters but sometimes it just feels like the wanting stems from a desire to hold up a proverbial middle finger to all the guys i see walking around like they shat themselves/counting wears on a shoe

pls they're shoes wear them like they're supposed to be worn ;_;

The page back/page forward buttons on my laptop keyboard can get rhino fucked. They just erased paragraphs of thoughts that I was quite proud of.