Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

While I approve of his methods, that kid looks a right cunt.

'right cunt' not really a native NJ speak innit??

so many people are so down to kop the ugliest shit nowadays for whatever reason. seriously considering making shitty tees and selling them to tumblr trap kids and hypebeasts for a few months. should i?

have i hit rock bottom? someone neg me i can't do it myself anymore.

Edited by dovo

I'm such a dork. Bored on Sunday, so I partitioned my hard-drive in half and installed a Linux distro on it to dual boot. Mostly because Vista suuuuccks tho

Hand-me-down computer with decent enough hardware, but I might just be too cheap to install a newer version of Windows on it.

How terrible is 8 anyway? anyone?

the asian in me necessitates at least one pic snapped at some point during a show. i feel where you're coming from though. i really don't get peeps recording a band's whole set or whatever. its gonna come out shit 100% of the time why even bother

smartphones are ruining live music.

is it really necessary to have your iphone on max brightness, record clips the whole time, edit them at the show, upload them to facebook, and periodically check for validation??? i watched at least a dozen kids around me do this tonight.

live music should be an escape... something you sit back and enjoy. i feel like people in general need to take a stand to make this socially unacceptable.

i would write my congressman but i doubt he gives a shit.

Sounds like you need better drugs