Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I always thought that was some sort of insider forum joke where people would write in white font and then when you highlighted the spaces on your monitor you'd see what they had written. Alas, this was not the case.

Every now and then I have to hire a photographer to shoot a lookbook or product images for a catalog, and dealing with "photographers" is quickly becoming a task I loathe. Why you gotta make it so complicated? I have to pay you to come out and shoot, but if I actually want the pictures I have to pay for those separately, but if I do that I can only use them so many times and in certain places otherwise I have to pay more money? Fuck it, I'm just gonna use my iPhone.

Every now and then I have to hire a photographer to shoot a lookbook or product images for a catalog, and dealing with "photographers" is quickly becoming a task I loathe. Why you gotta make it so complicated? I have to pay you to come out and shoot, but if I actually want the pictures I have to pay for those separately, but if I do that I can only use them so many times and in certain places otherwise I have to pay more money? Fuck it, I'm just gonna use my iPhone.

i'd never do that to you. some photographers think they're big time when they're not.

i think its cute that trader joe's assigns its more 'ethnic' sounding nomenclature to its products that are a little more 'exotic' (non-western); like trader ming's, trader jose, trader giotto's and so on.

but what the fuck man- so a trader joe could never have it in him to dress his salad with a little sesame-soy-ginger, it has to be mr. ming? a 'trader giotto' is the one pushing his pasta and pizza-sauce?

they've managed to nearly alienate a tiny audience with their stereotyping

I've been hearing for a few days now this guy across and upstairs from me just yelling at someone, like heavy, hurtful things and super loud, followed by crashing and things hitting the wall. I seriously almost called the cops cause I'm worried he's in there kicking the shit out of someone, maybe his girlfriend, who knows. Just talked to a neighbor and she tells me he lives alone, never has visitors, and plays videogames online all day. It's all making sense now...

Had a dream last night I ran into a girl I used to know from 3-4 years back, picked up on her in the dream and we hooked up. Super random cause I didn't even really know her that well irl and haven't seen or thought about her in years.

Literally just ran into her at a shoe store :/

awesome that steak and bj day was the day after the woman i was seeing told me she "couldnt" see me for awhile

and the last time we were together i was getting a bj until her mom walked into the room

pass the fucking filet mignon

Edited by scientifick