Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

^ reminds me of those ebay listings for most Balmain, Givenchy, and Dior Homme shit. Always gotta mention "As Worn By Kanye West1!!1!!1!!!1" or "KANYE WEST" somewhere.

i'm having the most superfuture thought right now. i got the detail of my pay for the coming month in front of me and realize the RRP of the coat I'm wearing to work is ... twice this amount.

I was at dinner a few nights ago with this girl when she asked me if I was seeing anyone else and if we were dating exclusively or not. I was kind of shocked. At the risk of sounding like a total douchebag I told her I didn't know we were dating and I thought we were just friends. She was offended. According to her, and what she believes constitutes a date, we've been dating for a few months now.

But, going off of what she uses an example of our 'dates,' I go on dates with different people at least twice a week. Is solely getting lunch or dinner a date? I don't think so unless it's blatantly expressed as being so. I hang out with dudes and do the same shit her and I do all the time. Does that mean I'm gay or bi or go on dates with guys? Lol... no.

All I ever do is text her asking her if she wants to eat somewhere, meet up with her there or pick her up, eat, and then leave/drop her off. It ends there. Rarely do we ever do anything other than that. The closest I've gotten to her is an awkward hug (initiated by her, of course) and I go out to eat with her because she 1) always pays for her food and tips well 2) will eat where ever and 3) tolerates me blabbering about this and that before the meal and the silence during the meal.

That's not a date. Maybe to the Puritans but not to me.

I've never seen my actions of getting hungry and wanting to eat out but not wanting to look like a loser eating at a restaurant by myself as "dates".

In fact, if what I've been doing for the past six years or longer has been construed as me dating both males and females, I'd rather just eat at restaurants by myself.

Edit: Also I'll add that the girl I am actually dating (according to my definition, which she agrees with) is vegan so she often won't want to go eat at the restaurants me and the other girl go to. And she's fine with it because my relationship with the girl who thought we were dating is simply culinary.

Edited by hahapete

got 7 days in the U.S. after my friend goes home, will be in vegas but have the money to go elsewhere. Where is somewhere underrated but nice? been to most of the "big" cities on bost coastlines.

got 7 days in the U.S. after my friend goes home, will be in vegas but have the money to go elsewhere. Where is somewhere underrated but nice? been to most of the "big" cities on bost coastlines.

austin, tx - eat bbq

atlanta, ga - eat burgers

new orleans

hit up frenchman st. walk around with a drink in your hand past all the clubs and bars until something strikes your fancy. walk in, check it out, if its cool thats great but if not just go back outside and keep walking.last time i went there was a great mix of styles, blues, jazz, big band, that kinda stuff.

its usually very cheap to stay unless theres some kind of conference going on. if you like southern and/or creole cooking at all you are in the right place. there are also a few spots to do some hiking/camping. i usually avoid "tourist" stuff but that downtown scene is there too if you feel like shitting your pants and passing out while a crowd of strangers cheer you on