Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Jesus fuckin' christ...

1. Fuck the new dude playing the mascot, he looks hella rape-y

2. Holy shit, I thought that thing was a prop.

3. WHY WOULD YOU WANA KILL A BLACK BEAR CUB? THAT IS FUCKED. IT IS OUR STATE ANIMAL BY THE WAY

Edited by kelleydenham

" A GOOD MAN DESERVES A QUEEN WHO WILL SUCK HIS DICK LIKE A SLUT, FUCK HIM LIKE A WHORE MAKE HIM LAUGH LIKE A HOMIE AND COOK LIKE HIS MAMA!!!"

a quote i just saw on instagram

also, why does hollywood always use those loud ass fog horns for movie trailers? sheesh. chillout.

Edited by AYIYI

was at one of my jobs (retail one) and i was in the break room minding my own business when this chick walks in trying to microwave her lean cuisine meal. no biggy i say "hey let me get out your way" since i was right in front of the microwave and go into a sectioned off part of the room and start putting my work schedule into my phone.

Dis bitch has the audacity to make fun of me in front of everyone for having a cracked phone and not being able to afford a new one. I wanted so bad to rip a hole right through her old fat ass but i just couldn't bring myself to humiliate her like she was trying to do to me for no apparent reason.

part of me is very proud. the other part feels like a bitch.

I wouldn't even get into a pissing contest with her.

You could say something like, "I was trying to be considerate of you, and in turn you gave me a disrespectful attitude"

Then if she has a smart ass answer for you remind that hoe that her peasent ass is microwaving a frozen lean cuisine in the break room of her retail job