Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Deleted all of the random BZs off of facebook and out of my phone. Went from 69 facebook friends to 31. Really trying to do this right and not fuck up this relationship.

Considering only drinking sparkling water from now on. Thinking maybe Gerolsteiner.

she your gf already?! holy fuck you waste no time.

while not a bad thing to do, it isn't the erasing of random women from your facebook and phone that keeps a relationship from becoming fucked up. obviously sounds corny, but just be yourself. you're 20 right? don't sweat it too much, you aren't married and life is long.

I don't know. You're definitely right. I've just been bored in the past and chatted with girl that don't mean anything to me and then it ends up biting me in the ass. I just don't want to do it anymore.

Anyway, I've never fallen into a relationship this fast before, but it was more just "I don't want want to see anyone else right now" "Oh yeah me neither" "Cool"

Anyway... My life is weird.

dude i'm all for not playing around on people and so on but deleting all the random girls off your facebook because you've JUST started seeing this girl seems like a really over the top reaction.

not enough info to have a real opinion on it though, and as you say we're all a little crazy/life is weird. iunno

Political posts should only be allowed one day on Sufu, the day following an election, so we can all share stories and Facebook posts highlighting the stupidest humans on Earth.

http://jezebel.com/5958993/racist-teens-forced-to-answer-for-tweets-about-the-nigger-president?tag=racism

Justice is served

What's really sad that these kids probably thought there was nothing wrong with what they said (and that there wouldn't be any consequences)