Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

is it possible to pee for more than a minute continuously

back when I drank harder and would pass out, sleep a solid 8-10 hrs while keeping the seal (trust, this benefit of youth doesn't last that long, you'll be up at 4am in the bathroom doing normal-guy 15 sec pisses by the time you're 30-35) - I used to regularly wake up and piss for a good minute and a half straight, I'd amaze myself almost every morning at how fucking long I'd stand there pissing. I always wear a watch and I'm pretty sure they were all about 90 seconds long, just a body clock function for me at that point. Like I said, definitely not a forever ability. I doubt I could hit the sack with more than two tallboys drank/undrained now without expecting to be up within 6 hrs.

not sure whether to post here or in haterism, since it is quite amusing to picture, but:

played "the name game" in a 96 student lecture class... (name, where from, major, favorite piece of art/artist n why) teacher made sure everyone had a good response for why. only took 3 hours too, how productive!

Edited by the hall of vame

Just want to sing the accolades of Tuesday Night Band Practice for a minute.

I sent in an order for a shirt off of their webshop, realized it was the wrong shirt and contacted the owner Mark to cancel my order.

Not only did he refund me right away but he also gave me the option of having the shirt i wanted stitched up in the sample room since it was sold out. So I placed an order for the decomposition shirt (the one i wanted originally) and I asked if he could make it without the upside down cross button (personal preference), not only did he oblige me but he discounted the price since the button was silver.

I got my shirt the other day, it's great and he even followed up to ask me if everything arrived in good order.

Sorry for the rambling but yeah, great guys and my shirt is awesome.

Pros of sitting by a window at work:

• Window.
  • I can stare out of the window.
  • Sometimes girls walk by on the street below.
  • It's in an excellent location in relation to distance from door and desk & distance from desk to bathroom.
  • No one can see my screen.

Cons of sitting by a window at work:

• The sun is bright.
  • My right arm is definitely darker than my left.