Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

after a couple attempts w/ broken links I finally got the correct thread up. Ohsnap signed on, prob couldn't hurt to get a 3rd helping philosophiliac, I'll PM you w/ info.

I see you jayrock

hope everyone had a good 4th. I spent mine dodging my awful grandmother that literally lives to mad dog me at family functions.

made the trek back home for the weekend. found an old pair of 1970s wash jeans in my closet. totally makes the 6 hours of driving and $40 in tolls (each way) worth it.

also definitely brining one of my old skateboards back to baltimore with me. hell yeah.

Edited by littlemike

vampy you're killing me, i'm being serious.

i bitched at comcast cuz my bill was insane and they cut it in half contingent upon me adding a landline. I'm not sure how that works, but it happened.

now all i need is the swordfish computer setup version of a phone... in terms of awesomeness.

saw some old white dude at gf's parents country club wearing op x soloist round frames and i died a little bit. he was wearing bobby jones or some shit like that. brand synergy.

i've seen a lot of random stockists who had carried mainline oliver peoples pick up thesoloist collection frames. most of them seemed to pick up the metal ones with the horizontal bar on the top, still a conservative buy compared to other wackier designer collabs (opening ceremony's buys lol)

i went into an optical store in the asian mall here and asked the SA to try on soloist frames

she took out a piece of paper/pen and asked me to write the model #

i was like nah yo.. they're right behind you in the display case.

shes like OHHHH ORIVER PEEPO

1 of them was harry potter style and then they had the teardrop aviators with the bar.. was not ready to drop 4 bills on plain aviators.

Edited by bryanayrb