Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

''Earlier on in his career, Boateng developed a serious shopping addiction as a result of personal problems. Boateng claims that he still owns 'around 100 59Fifty caps and 100 Billionaire Boys Club caps, around 20 Martin Margiela leather jackets, and 160 pairs of Berluti shoes' following the ordeal.''

was kevin-prince boateng from ac milan superlurking circa 2004?

ok. i want to create a reality tv show where you take old hippies and give them a sick makeover. shave their beards and long hair, and give them nice botox and collagen injections. next, give them sick bleach blond faux hawks, and pump them full of steroids. once they have had time to plump up, you deck them out in full ed hardy / tapout and send them to popular nightclubs to pick up cwg. this is where the fun starts, though, since everybody knows hippies just want to talk about composting toilets and their fucking chakras or whatever, and the fuckin cwgs will poop their pants and die,

i was born to create reality tv shows.

sometimes i think back to events when i was really young and feel guilty about them, even though i know i was just a kid and i am making something out of nothing in my head. imagination, mannnn.

i am getting rsi in my fingers and even if it is very intermittent and not yet (?) constant..it is actually pretty painful. i wish i could say i got an injury from doing something cool or productive instead of office work / internetting so i'd have something to show for it though...

edit; actually reading the lasts posts just now..i just want some cookies and boba

Edited by mapclub