Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Went to CVS to buy Birthday Cake Oreos, didn't have them, went to Russian Grocery, bought Hoegaarden six pack. Getting drunk alone because my girlfriend's dog complicates my life to no end.

Edit: decided to just eat string beans and Pork chops instead.

Edited by sawn-off chef

It's the same girl from my superawkward posts.

She broke in today. I got home after class and she was sitting on my couch reading a book of mine in silence. It was pretty weird. I guess she found my spare key and let herself in.

She cleaned my apartment though. And she was nice enough not to fold any pages in the book. And she bought me a chocolate bar.

But then again she did steal my spare key.

3lleV.gif

I know it's been talked about to death, but that Pac hologram was insane. I'm a huge Tupac fan, always wished I coulda seen him live, and this satisfied a bit of that. I'm ready to be negged to death, I don't even care, but fuck Biggie. Tupac forever.

I thought that thing wasn't actually a hologram.

Damn I just checked the lineup. It's pretty nice for something in the US. You've got most of 1st and 2nd generation Detroit Djs/producers.

yeah I met most of them last year. I met Carl Craig and spoke with him for a good hour, met Juan & Derrick at an afterparty. was really cool. Kyle hall is a cool dude too.

Pretty cool dudes. Never realized how many mutual friends I have with them.

A guy at my job (retirement home) was recently fired for having sex with one of the residents. She paid him $1500 on the regular for sex. The home only found out because he stopped, so she complained.

should add that he wasn't actually fired for the sex. You can't take tips from the residents.

Edited by Desi

My coworker told me about the pac hologram like a month ago. His brother or cousin is coachella stage crew or some shit. I told some girl in my class but she didnt believe. now i feel like thats so raven. and hopefully these hoes think im a psychic.

My roommate is friends with Tom Cruise's son and he told him that there would be a Tupac hologram and didn't believe it either lulz

pretty normal for japan. i've gotten thank you notes too. shit is next level... my family always gets shit for xmas from old exchange students from japan we've kept in touch with and we're always blown away by the quality of wrapping and shit. their chocolate tastes fucking amazing too.

after i graduated from high school i sold pretty much all of my jordans, dunks, blazers, AF1s, vandals, and so on. But i kept my favorites pairs. I had a beat pair of black and silver 2's man. I think my mom threw one of them away when she went on a cleaning rampage. Im so fuckin heated right now. on the bright side, i found a pair of white and grey camo high top dunks that i had no idea i even had.

edit: Came home and my mom pulled a box out and was like are these the ones you were looking for? They weren't but they were a fairly fresh pair of white af1s from middle school that i fit cause my foot was a lil fat in middle school. yessss.

Edited by dovo

FACK. I really want a black varsity. Especially a TOJ one, but after my next purchase, ima be on a buying hiatus/broke for awhile. and by that time TOJ will be on a hiatus and might not come back :(

I wish UNIS would magically restock their black varsity jacket. so good.

why is it that when i order something from japan, be it proxy or ebay, they always wrap it all neat and shit. they write me a note, in english, and put candies/treats in it? is this super customary?

Last purchase from Japan, I received a hand written letter and a free pair of CDG Homme socks. It was mad kawaii

what is it with some dus and their unhealthy fascination over eames chairs, malin+goetz products and visvim candles and shit?

#menswear / metrosexuality?

I'm with you on non-comfy furniture and candles..

But for those of you that are avid chapstick/lip balm users, try Malin+Goetz's lip moisturizer. That shit is life changing.

was skating yesterday when i ran into 20ish year old dude trying to teach his dog how to skateboard in the middle of road. it was pretty damn hilarious because the dog kept on getting scared and there were a bunch cars trying to pass too haha

this is the best thing i've read this week

i wish there were pictures