Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

after 4 years of procrastinating i've finally come to the conclusion that i need to stay the fuck in school.

i've basically missed the boat on going to grad school immediately after undergrad though.

real world imminent, fuck.

i think it was posted that em and 50 were headlining with dre and snoop but that 2pac hologram thing was crazy.

wish the encore would have been streaming (assuming there was an encore)

i think it was posted that em and 50 were headlining with dre and snoop but that 2pac hologram thing was crazy.

wish the encore would have been streaming (assuming there was an encore)

heard there wasn't an encore. probably the only bad thing about that set.

My coworker told me about the pac hologram like a month ago. His brother or cousin is coachella stage crew or some shit. I told some girl in my class but she didnt believe. now i feel like thats so raven. and hopefully these hoes think im a psychic.

^ you thinking movement festival? still is. Im going there next month. Gonna be so poppin' got myself a VIP ticket B)

Damn I just checked the lineup. It's pretty nice for something in the US. You've got most of 1st and 2nd generation Detroit Djs/producers.