Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Is this where everyone gives you positive votes? I don't understand this place. were you guys picked on in school? so now you avenge the destruction of your yugi-oh cards by circle jerking over clothes from a gay bar scene in one of the blade trilogy movies?

Edited by fruitbute

Is this where everyone gives you positive votes? I don't understand this place. were you guys picked on in school? so now you avenge the destruction of your yugi-oh cards by circle jerking over clothes from a gay bar scene in one of the blade trilogy movies?

if you don't understand it then you need to do more lurking and less talking about fucking lookbook.nu

I still remember that chick that tried to get some sufu heads on lookbook when it first started out. I gave up on the place when I posted a pic wearing my Cloak aviator pants, and someone commented "Nice trackpants"

I still remember that chick that tried to get some sufu heads on lookbook when it first started out. I gave up on the place when I posted a pic wearing my Cloak aviator pants, and someone commented "Nice trackpants"

Lookbook.nu = ZARA + H&M + Highly feminine pretty boys + Narcissistic overload.

I can't stand that site.

^the higher up part, or are you actually the one that packs it/cuts it-- like rocky balboa in rocky?

started a small eBay thing/business that makes about 400+ after ebay/pp fees a month to fulfill jawns purchases. pretty much autopilot and nothing to ship and nothing to buy. too bad i split profits 50/50 with my bro. feels good.

time to actually have good taste in shit.

p.s. fuck ebay/pp fees. 15% of my profit. fuuuuuck.

Edited by wahwho11

Lookbook.nu = ZARA + H&M + Highly feminine pretty boys + Narcissistic overload.

I can't stand that site.

wait a minute. i was browsing through the WAYWT threads and aren't you the guy who was wearing some girly teal sweater? You make a valid point but you mr. dj have no say in this. I haven't seen the other stuff you wear but so far that was the most feminine fit I've seen in some time. id rather look like a pretty boy than my aunt on thanksgiving any day.