Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

smashed this asian girl...she sniffed/smelled my dick before she sucked it, it made me lol.

is that normal? probably not

ahahahah this happened to me once, most of my IRL Sufu friends know about that story. Shouts out to Homi29 for introducing me to her. Fucking weirdest girl ever....still texts me from time to time.

i just found a crushed up $20 dollar bill, in my wallet that i didnt know i had. that is a good feeling, especially since i just lend my brother most of the cash i thought i had on hand.

It's extremely dose sensitive, how many mg you take? Don't front either, tell the truth.

i dont even know, but it wasnt enough. i was into the music that was playing, but it was nothing (much).

try 2ce

I was told the same thing many times. Will report later/When I have the chance.

Shrooms are still #1 to me.

i dont even know, but it wasnt enough. i was into the music that was playing, but it was nothing (much). I was told the same thing many times. Will report later/When I have the chance. Shrooms are still #1 to me.

did it with a few friends, we spread out 3 20mg's between us, one took 10mg and felt next to nothing, 15mg gave some MDMA feeling, 18-20mg was fucking incredible. I hear 25+ gets too intense. It's super dose sensitive, but if you commit and do it right it's amazing. Kinda creeps up on you in a way, took about an hour to peak, then stayed there for like 6. Heard if you rail it's quicker, but hurts like fuck.

New Respect

Research performed at the Guttmacher Institute has shown that no active sperm are expelled in the pre-ejaculatory fluid. So when the withdrawal method is correctly and consistently used, it successfully prevents pregnancy 96 percent of the time. This compares to the 98 percent success rate achieved by condom usage, in what is called "perfect use."

never using condoms again. thank you based god