Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

get a girl with lil hands bruh. prollem solved homie. Mid hand-job shell be like ohh my your peen is too big for my hands. and you'll be all like "sigh, yeeeeeeah" But if she goes onto saying that its probably because she has little hands, immediately skeet in her face and run or punch her in the eye.

keep that pimp hand strong.

Alcohol is da shit mayng

What the fucking, where? What is your source?

if i tell you precisely, i will have to kill you, since i haven't copped yet. i have to wait by monday because people owe me money. it's a danish auction site. noone ever buys this kind of stuff, and danes are huge, so azn sizes are reserved for me.

Posted · Hidden by dovo, March 5, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by dovo, March 5, 2012 - No reason given

I need some help.

So my car may be totaled, i won't find out for sure until tomorrow. I'm still making payments on the car. If they total it and cut me a check, do i have to immediately take that and pay the debt or can i continue to make payments?

Anyone know?

Thanks

I have this opportunity ahead of me, a thing I've been wanting to do for a while...and I feel pretty confident in it most the time, then have moments of sure terror and completely doubt myself and the potential of this project. I think I've figured out that these feelings pass, so I don't sweat them too much, I just think I need to make the move and get started on it and see what happens. Big life change concept, but I think it's the right time.