Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Dude you were amazing , your manuals and whips were dialed as fuckk, I can only dream

thanks to you and dovo, greatly appreciated.

i am rapidly finding myself to be an ass/thigh/calves/feet man.

Edited by Bogie

Was this close to spending £300 on a jacket earlier. At the last second did a quick google and clicked on another place that was selling it for the same price, except when I went to the site it was actually selling for half that, and in my size, and they've already shipped it to me too.

The current discussion in waywt saved my life really has me thinking about a way to deal with this sudden onslaught of awful new posters... Like, for instance, fuk.co.uk has the thread where you can nominate people to get banned. That seems like a good idea, or it was mentioned awhile ago to charge for "premium" memberships, if this came with extra incentives, such as banning and shit, I'd gladly pay money. Fuck, I think I'd pay $100 right now just to band hndlz, bogie, and few other dudes.

Anything > fake tits. I need to marry a girl with enormous, super fantastic boobies so I can know she'll never get fake ones.
^Bought some in a different colourway and had to send them back as they were awful in real life

Haha, the post synergy of these two were amazing.

"Can I trade in my latina girlfriend for a korean with big tits; thanks kbai"

Edited by Just Another XY