Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Almost quit today over the behavior of my supervising partner/mentor. Fortunately was moved out from under her by the head of the firm. Held out for a year... was told it was basically the longest any male has lasted under her. She's been burning out associates for over 20 years. Paranoid interrogations, random venting of frustrations, etc.

Spent half the day moving offices (hers is right next to mine), while she pretended not to watch. Never got anything even halfway resembling an apology.

I lost so much time today dealing with this, but it was a long time coming. Feels good.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by MissingNo., January 20, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by MissingNo., January 20, 2012 - No reason given

sopa is sopa-king lame.

Edited by MissingNo.

i truly feel like i cant think straight anymore. im not a control freak but when things are out of my hands so much, it causes me to malfunction and i look like a fucking psycho. i def think thats why i started smoking a lot again.

I'm stumped at where to go for exchange.

Europe sounds really awesome but it will break the bank and I most likely need a loan... Asia (HK / Taiwan / Korea / Japan) is paid by the parents but I'm sick of Asia for a bit. Also going to Korea/Japland means picking up a whole new language and I don't really have the time for it. 3rd option is Canada but yeah grew there and don't really want to go back atm but I will be on familiar grounds.

I'm stumped at where to go for exchange.

Europe sounds really awesome but it will break the bank and I most likely need a loan... Asia (HK / Taiwan / Korea / Japan) is paid by the parents but I'm sick of Asia for a bit. Also going to Korea/Japland means picking up a whole new language and I don't really have the time for it. 3rd option is Canada but yeah grew there and don't really want to go back atm but I will be on familiar grounds.

you should go to america

the land of free-flowing cwgs and hamburgers