Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

what a nice day in the bay area, on the first day of the new year

sun is out, nice and warm

fuck i need to get over this bad cough. does overdose of vitamin C really do wonders??

went though a whole bottle of nyquil, which usually works and all these chinese herbs/meds to no avail

botox is hilarious i feel that some people don't understand that they are injecting muscle paralyzing stuff

i wonder how stiff the muscle is? would a cattle prod not be enough to make someones forehead muscles twitch?

should i feel bad for getting enjoyment from peoples poor decisions?

edit:

laughing at "celebrities" > minstrel shows > torturing animals?

Edited by pieiskewl

i gave my cousins a wireless router for xmas. they said they needed help setting it up so i helped them out. it took us half a day to get the connection to 8 devices up and running after all that troubleshooting (we're clueless about this stuff)

i realize now that it's probably the worst gift you can ever give

there's a mouse in ma kitchen what am i gonna do?

get a cat

botox is hilarious i feel that some people don't understand that they are injecting muscle paralyzing stuff

i wonder how stiff the muscle is? would a cattle prod not be enough to make someones forehead muscles twitch?

should i feel bad for getting enjoyment from peoples poor decisions?

edit:

laughing at "celebrities" > minstrel shows > torturing animals?

Hahaha no lie, last Christmas my ex-wife's sister botox'd her eyes and temporarily paralyzed the right side of her face. She was wearing a scarf and huge sunglasses for the Christmas week, I guess went to church, parties, etc. I was trying so hard not to laugh the whole time.

i remember really well one of the first time i ever experienced (or at least remember experiencing) sexual excitement.

as a loner kid, on the bus, i'd always rather sit in a bench alone.

so one day, the only empty spot was one with a wheel under.

i sat at the end, to lay on the window, and then, it all started...

as soon as the bus drove away from my house i started feeling funny... just between my legs... not like anything i had known or felt before. and let me tell you that on a rocky road, the way is rather tumultuous! jumping from time to time, i was closing my legs tighter, and it felt good

i was trying my best to not change my expression; already at that early age, i felt that there was something very private about what i was experimenting.

i never mentioned it to anybody, but i was always picking that bench everyday after that in elementary school. and even in highschool, whenever i had a chance

also, i gotta admit, it felt even... funnier... when there was somebody next to me.

like an inside joke

i remember really well one of the first time i ever experienced (or at least remember experiencing) sexual excitement.

as a loner kid, on the bus, i'd always rather sit in a bench alone.

so one day, the only empty spot was one with a wheel under.

i sat at the end, to lay on the window, and then, it all started...

as soon as the bus drove away from my house i started feeling funny... just between my legs... not like anything i had known or felt before. and let me tell you that on a rocky road, the way is rather tumultuous! jumping from time to time, i was closing my legs tighter, and it felt good

i was trying my best to not change my expression; already at that early age, i felt that there was something very private about what i was experimenting.

i never mentioned it to anybody, but i was always picking that bench everyday after that in elementary school. and even in highschool, whenever i had a chance

also, i gotta admit, it felt even... funnier... when there was somebody next to me.

like an inside joke

HsfU8.gif

Man, it really sucks when you just have this feeling of a friendship slipping away. I'm going through that with a few people right now. I can't really do anything more than I'm doing, the calls and texts and shit that aren't returned just become insulting after awhile. Maybe it's like a masochistic thing that I keep trying. Oh well.