Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Home for Christmas. Mentioned to my parents that there were like 3 Canadians in a 15 person class (there are like 6 Canadians a year in my program so kind of unusual)

Dad: Where are they from?

Me: There's a girl from Montreal and a guy from Hamilton

Dad: Was the girl Pierre Trudeau's daughter?

Me: No, it's a Pakistani girl

Then he asks what her name so I'm like "so and so" and he recognizes the last name because apparently they're one of the richest families in South Asia and live in Montreal and blah blah and then he demands to see a picture on facebook

"Very rich and pretty...son, you have my blessings."

Kinda weird to hear my fobby Indian dad basically say "get it son"

hm i can't see the video, might be privacy settings?

ok so i know this is old, but i think i got it?

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150392960331899

also, cannot wait till this holiday season is over!! its making me sort of crazy?

speaking of rape. if you say rape multiple times like:

rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape

it sort of sounds like

prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey prey

hunhunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

im still a bit drunk from last night and my comrade is still ko'd i am super bored and in a city that i don't live in

what do

I don't know you, but you a fuckin' noob if this is a legit problem for you. being drunk in a city that isn't yours with no one to be accountable to is dope.

last time i was in NYC, i passed out on scott m's couch in brooklyn. When I woke up in the morning he was gone and I only had like 25 bucks left on me and no idea how to get back to my wallet (and all my cash) at Homi's. So I just spent the day walking around brooklyn, browsing vintage shops, book stores, checking our record stores, drinking coffee and chatting with locals. After I'd bought a coffee and a magazine I only had like 15 bucks left, so I stopped some kid on the street and asked him where the cheapest place to get a drink was. He pointed me to some place called the Levee and they had a deal where 6 bucks got you a hot dog, a shot of evan williams, and a tall boy of carling. I could only afford two of these deals so I chatted up a flamboyant gay man who bought me hot dogs and booze for the next few hours until Scott picked me up and we headed back to Manhattan.

It was a fucking awesome day, and half the reason it turned out the way it did is cuz there was no plans and it was just me. If I was with someone who knew the city we'd be doing something specific instead of just waiting for random shit to come up.

take a walk motherfucker

Edited by broneck