Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

replace nick cage with ryan reynolds and we have a winner.

at least ryan reynolds i can mute and masturbate to. nick cage...not so much.

also, that pic is missing TOMS.

fiance's parents are probably getting divorced. they've always had this weird vibe going on and I used to wonder how they managed to work together - turns out it seems like they don't. first I heard of it was when fiance swung past guys' night in complete meltdown after having had a screaming match with her mother over the revelation; super sad, guilty for yelling at her mum for being unhappy/wanting a divorce, and angry about the whole thing.

I'm kinda meh about it - my rents are also getting divorced and I have to say I don't really care, us kids are old enough and independent enough now that it doesn't affect us too badly. fiance is same age as me, more independent/mature/adjusted to working in society and is taking the news of her parents really hard. weird how that happens, but I can understand if not empathise with her sadness and I'm doing everything to try and keep her smiling

the only thing that irks me about the whole thing is that her rents - if they follow through with all this - have said they'll do it straight after we get married. it's better than before I guess/I know they have to live their lives and all but the timing seems kinda shitty. smfh ohwell

TL;DR lets keep talking about masturbating to ryan reynolds

lol aw, i mean its super awkward but she shouldn't be pissed if its whats best for her parents. and won't it make the wedding weird if everyone finds out they're getting a divorce but they're still together AT the wedding? i dunno :(

julz yeah she can be pretty emotional so I guess it was something of a "how could you do this to me?!" kneejerk rage reaction - quickly followed by guilt for reacting so badly when it's essentially her parents' decision.

and my thoughts exactly on the timing - just after the wedding is going to make things strange. I appreciate they might not have been able to keep calm and carry on any longer though so w/e, no one's fault

i think it's pretty fun. it'd be better if they only played when you hovered over it instead of all of them going at the same time

was watching running man, and was thinking of making a thread of arnold's screencapped one-liners, but then i realized people are probably just going to post those youtube compilations : (

thus

vlcsnap-2011-12-12-19h19m56s17.jpg