Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Watching Mad Men season 4 and Don just slays bitches. Like I felt sorry for Allison because once she got a piece she was obsessed to the point of breakdown. Now Meghan over here saying "I won't run out crying...Just give me the Don Man" Fuck these TV relationships be putting me to shame.

So much better than season 3 so far, except for a few episodes.

i need a few more people for my massive final project due in a few days

anybody wanna volunteer? the basic premise is recalling 3 stories/times of me that showed me at my best (all positive, no negative). for example, me helping you or w/e.

so yes, it requires that you and i know each other somewhat. or you can just make up stories about me.

somebody please volunteer. it wont take longer than 10 minutes. much love and thanks.

anybody? i need 2 more people. thanks whodis.

To the guy who needs $2.75 because he's stranded in West Philly and needs to make it back to his kids in North Philly: I can appreciate your hustle, but maybe you should stop repeating the same story on the 4100 block of Spruce

I did hill repeats with the running club this morning. Today, only one guy left when I did, and the hill is pretty far from campus so we headed back together. It was a hard workout and he seemed pretty tired so we walked the whole way back. Just as we got back to his dorm and he started heading for the dining hall, he remembered that he left his wallet, keys and phone at the hill. He had to run all the way to the hill and back to get his shit before he could go in his room or eat breakfast. Fuck his life.

Man school has burnt me the fuck out. Im barely completing hw assignments in all of my classes. I have a project for a design class that i used to be pretty good in. I have to make a brochure for a chairs exhibition. Its not a hard project but I haven't been able to think of shit and everything I do I wind up hating it and tossing it. Its due tomorrow at 8am. Fuuuuuuuuuuuhck.

I went in there with a friend who was shopping and I'm curious to hear what you bought because that stuff looked baaaaaaad

all basics. My gf works there, and I never thought I'd even look at the mens stuff, but the basic tees feel super good and fit well. Hoodie was on sale for $29 :/ The only good looking things they had were on closeout. The rest of the "normal" stuff was bad...really bad.

img0335cg.jpg

Mad Men season 4 update. Why my girl Meghan (now engaged) wearing that Jil F/W 2011 quilted pink dress? Don't she know it is all about that Celine this fall/winter?

Edited by Desi

chat is back up!

(#everything else blocked/bored at work concept)

edit:

Duke gets blown out and I get a brand new pair of white CP achilles for $190 shipped.

good day. great day.

so you were one of the people who got cp before the whole world sold out of my size.

h8 u :'[

Edited by mapclub