Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Posted · Hidden by michaelttizzle, November 16, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by michaelttizzle, November 16, 2011 - No reason given

this is going to be the second death in family this year from lung cancer. my uncles death is going to fuck with much more though. how do I console my mom. I dont know what to do.

Basically no sleep last night, still wide awake @ 5am now. Fuck, I just want a normal sleep schedule so bad. I want to know what it feels like to get tired naturally and be inclined to lay down and close my eyes because I want to. :(

Ahhhh that really sucks man, I struggled with insomnia for a while. People shrug it off "oh you can't get to sleep lol" but fail to realize what an impact it can have on your quality of life

Every day when I get to work I get a cup of coffee and sit down to check email, assess the day's work, and if it's not busy, log into various forums to see what's going on. The coffee sits there ignored. Eventually I get around to taking a sip and it is always cold by then. I go and pour it out. I rarely get another cup to replace it.

It's not even bad coffee.

Basically no sleep last night, still wide awake @ 5am now. Fuck, I just want a normal sleep schedule so bad. I want to know what it feels like to get tired naturally and be inclined to lay down and close my eyes because I want to. :(

shit sucks man, only time i really feel that is when the drinks catch up to me. good luck...

maybe it goes by a ratio of posts to total rep points

Tried both of those by comparing posts/reps with guys that just posted a few posts before me and came to the conclusion that neither are correct.

The asian in my is not liking not knowing how things that have to do with numbers work. HALP.