Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Posted · Hidden by DJ_Flame, November 22, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by DJ_Flame, November 22, 2011 - No reason given

I was scouted in town just now by a major model agency for commercial modeling. Feeling flattered + bemused + a little of wtf.

is that Joel mchale? i fucking love that dude so much.

took a 12.5 ambien last night, which usually does the job once I crush it or crack it...but shit went totally the wrong direction. Started feeling jittery, then turned into full on anxiety and restlessness, and then hallucinations. Had it happen once before, but it was from staying up past when I should have gone to bed. Shit was super uncomfortable, probably the worst night of "sleep" of my life. correcting that now with phentamine and black coffee. back in the gaaaaammmeeeee.

I went to my first info session today. I've generally avoided them because I hate the idea of awkward networking but I'm a junior and hey I gotta get my shit together.

It was actually pretty cool. Just ordinary people, and I never realized how many people completely freeze up in networking situations or just ask really terrible questions. It was a nice confidence booster.