Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

is there a secret to get back all your old subscribed threads? I have been doing it manually for a while but still believe I am missing some major ones.

same here. i think some old subscriptions disappeared with the upward move as well. i just manually added everything back and pretty sure i missed out a few but i dont know which.

it's weird because i've done the luscher test

and the results was some shit like "has an unsatisfied need to ally himself with others whose standards are as high as

his own"

i don't think my standards is high really, but dum and mag say i hate everything

i dunno, comic sans is universally hated

sometimes i don't understand why some shit i hate ain't universally hated

seen? like timothy olyphant

Edited by mass

working on a saturday but I really don't mind it.

no one to boss or bother you and you can do whatever you want and say you were working the whole time.

finished what I have to do in an hour but staying for a couple more just surfing the web and watching videos on my laptop to earn the extra comp-time/overtime

According to some Luscher test this is me.

"Relatively inactive and in a static condition, while conflict of one sort or another prevents peace of mind. Unable to achieve relationships of the desired degree of mutual affection and understanding. Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads him to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises. Feels that he cannot do much about his existing problems and difficulties and that he must make the best of things as they are. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.

Trying to calm down and unwind after a period of over-agitation which has left him listless and devoid of energy. In need of peace and quiet; becomes irritable if this is denied him. Feels that he is receiving less than his share and that there is no one on whom he can rely for sympathy and understanding. Pent-up emotions and a certain egocentricity make him quick to take offense, but he realizes that he has to make the best of things as they are. Feels the situation is hopeless. Strongly resists things which he finds disagreeable. Tries to shield himself from anything which might irritate him or make him feel more depressed. Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety, emptiness, and an unadmitted self-contempt. His refusal to admit this leads to his adopting a headstrong and defiant attitude."

first time i think "new" sufu is confusing.. haven't been on a few days due to mw3/work and it looks like this :(

both of my computers and a 1 TB external are full... i've spent a ton of money this week and don't wanna buy another external.

you must never delete stuff.. i can never go pass 800gb