Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

think i'm just gonna wear my 2x vibergs every day from now on, sell all of my other shoes cept my chucks and maybe one pair of wovens. they are so much nicer than all of my other footwear, so why settle for second best? finally took my pair that was a touch too small to viberg's workshop to get them stretched out, also asked them to widen the eyelets so they would fit the regular 2 tone leather laces and they said they wouuld do that plus add brass eyelets for free. they are 2 k o o l

Just found out my pops bought a Glock 35 .40 since we've been robbed at our auto shop multiple times. He said that we should go to the shooting range and practice. This was all a shock as he never really liked guns as I was a kid. He then told me that he got a concealed gun license too.

did you type that out with one hand or is there now blood on your keyboard

lol its just like a 1 inch slit along the knuckle of my middle finger. the wifey put some antibiotic cream on it and taped gauze on so its fine now. but ya i typed that with one hand lol