Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Realized today that until I've actually done something/been through something, I don't know a fucking thing about it and don't have any place in preaching or talking about it.

I suspect you are referring to your remarks on my sweating problem...

I forgive you.

nothing :)

Hahaha, I only asked because my room mate came in to my my room and was like, "you're a fucking freak"

If I didn't have classes I'd bail on CT real quick... got places to stay but theyre all crowded and stressfull.

Ah yeah, I understand dude. Let me know if you need anything.

"you should probably find a french speaking girlfriend" - french instructor, failing my ass on an speaking exam.

(I didn't use the word oral because it left room for smartass comments)

i tired to get one. she said i was more gay than a Frenchmen.

day 4 of movember (my facial hair grows really quickly, no pics till end of the month) - whilst some people have kindly said it looks good, i have also been told i look like a german (x2), a nazi (x1), a jehovas witness (x1), a member of the colombian drug cartel in sons of anarchy (x2), an american apparel employee (x1) and an undercover cop (x1).

Yo, rgray, hit me up with a pm if you need more info on the aluminium/Alzheimer's link. I've done a bit of reading from the scientific literature. Basically; the verdict is still out, but the current evidence is not strongly supportive of a link between the two. Still, aluminium is the only common metallic element with no role in biology. Weird, huh?

PA to that OkayOkay fanboy and fanboys in general, you MAD DOGGY?

You ugly as shit with your no lip having ass. Like dawgs, get off my e dick. its the inanet fam. Like why you suck so much cock? is it cuz you buy expensive clothes and get no pussy?

Like damn, theres certain dudes i fuck with on here and they know who they are but alot of you niggas is real pussy in real life and id put 10k on it that you are NOT bout any sort of life.

dont live through me, do you dawgs

i wish your perceived wealth, sex and power could change your shitty attitude

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
PA to that OkayOkay fanboy and fanboys in general, you MAD DOGGY?

You ugly as shit with your no lip having ass. Like dawgs, get off my e dick. its the inanet fam. Like why you suck so much cock? is it cuz you buy expensive clothes and get no pussy?

Like damn, theres certain dudes i fuck with on here and they know who they are but alot of you niggas is real pussy in real life and id put 10k on it that you are NOT bout any sort of life.

you MAD DOGGY?

You ugly as shit with your no lip having ass. Like dawgs, get off my e dick. Like why you suck so much cock? is it cuz you buy expensive clothes and get no pussy? Like damn, theres certain dudes i fuck with on here and they know who they are but alot of you niggas is real pussy in real life and id put 10k on it that you are NOT bout any sort of life.

its the inanet fam....

get off my e dick....

...in real life and id put 10k on it that you are NOT bout any sort of life.

its the inanet

you MAD DOGGY?

It's the internet. You seem mad.