Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

those trader joe indian boxes are PRETTY good. my opinion is kind of one-sided though because i've yet to eat real authentic indian dishes.

My GF is Indian and I eat the real deal all the time at a place down the block, it's just as good real talk

much cheaper too, pair it with the trader joes naan and u set

I had no idea what that shit was till like last month when my coworker was saying he got iced over the weekend and I was like "no it looks like you're very much still breathing"

then he explained it to me, and I was perplexed by how people do that shit

why would dudes buy that bullshit of a drink just for some shitty prank?

I had no idea what that shit was till like last month when my coworker was saying he got iced over the weekend and I was like "no it looks like you're very much still breathing"

then he explained it to me, and I was perplexed by how people do that shit

why would dudes buy that bullshit of a drink just for some shitty prank?

why

do

anything

i wish they made grapefruit juice that was something like 70 percent grapefruit juice and 30 grapefruit "drink" (with all the sugar and stuff). I am going to make this combination in a big tub today.

"you should probably find a french speaking girlfriend" - french instructor, failing my ass on an speaking exam.

(I didn't use the word oral because it left room for smartass comments)

french is my native language and going with out english-speaking girls has help me a lot to lose the accent etc so the du is right