Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

desperate. need to read

The ideology of developmentalism; the American paradigm-surrogate for Latin American studies by Susanne Bodenheimer

for class and can't find it anywhereeeeeeeee

did you try a library? or perhaps two?

Trying to find a new roommate and so far, there's only been one response that interests me. On paper, she seems like she would totally get along with the rest of the house. However, I googled her name and I have the feeling she is a KAG.

Really? The kitten whisperer? Mr. Softer than charmin himself? AUBREY?!?!?

(I can't talk, I've been listening to nothing but waka flocka and el-p for the past week)

NO SHAME, NO SHAME. AUB'S IS DOPE. I can't even front anymore man, I love this shit. It's been that and strangely enough The Red Chord. So confused. Also, gross amounts of The Weeknd.

hows university of hawaii? my brothers maybe tryna go there (hes probs gonna end up going somewhere in state in cali but anyway he kind of wants to go)

i find it weird that in every single one of your posts you end up writing 'I don't know', 'maybe', 'probably', 'I'm not sure' and so on.. at least more than once.

WASSUPWITTDAT? (no hate)

i find it weird that in every single one of your posts you end up writing 'I don't know', 'maybe', 'probably', 'I'm not sure' and so on.. at least more than once.

WASSUPWITTDAT? (no hate)

meh it is what it is

...probably

edit: wait actually i people say i say that a lot in real life too. not to be cliche or whatever but i don't know why i say i don't know etc. so much. probably has something to do with the fact that i'm really anxious but i've never really thought about it.

huh.

well whatever.