Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

realizing that the clothing I wear the most / enjoy wearing the most is all cheap stuff that I don't care about fucking up. Like I can enjoy/appreciate details in nice pieces, but at this point in my life I kind of enjoy just wearing beater stuff a lot. hanes/levis/vans everyday concept.

Fuck I'm 16 drinks in and about to meet the new girls parents, fuck.

you have a god like tolerance for someone of your size.

realizing that the clothing I wear the most / enjoy wearing the most is all cheap stuff that I don't care about fucking up. Like I can enjoy/appreciate details in nice pieces, but at this point in my life I kind of enjoy just wearing beater stuff a lot. hanes/levis/vans everyday concept.

designer jawnz do not belong in museums

wear your jawnz to hell

scott, update us as the night winds down

i wanna hear about this shit. lmao

Ended up going great, sister liked me, mom hugged me goodbye, bought a howlin scarf from her job, had a good conversation. Kinda embarrassed because I was BLATANTLY hammered while shopping. My alcoholism is getting bad, straight up. I ate 2 times in the past 4 days, drank around a half bottle each night.

i got a neg recently from fobsquad, i can barely tell this person apart from halomonkey, christos, i wear shoooess, bryanairb or jyoni and the 80000 other sufuers who have asian models as their avatar and post about their purchases from uniqlo

beyonce is not asian.

there is no uniqlo in california.

you are a loser though.. that is for sure.

eating these fruit gushers my cousin gave me

they're horrible. not as i remembered. plus it's all stuck together in one big clump

anyone remember that boxed gummy candy from the 90s with the different colored soda bottles and root beer mugs covered with sugar? can't remember what it's called