Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

some opening words of Deleuze and Guittari's Anti-Oedipus make me laugh.

"It is at work everywhere, functioning smoothly at times, at other times in fits and starts. It breathes, it heats, it shits. It shits and fucks."

"Judge Schreber has sunbeams in his ass. A solar anus."

I know this is all out of context, but solar anus made me laugh.

Re: Fighting you outside uniqlo

I thought this was appropriate given the launch of superfuture v.4S

I WILL NOT GET INTO ARGUMENTS ON THE INTERNET. I WILL NOT GET INTO ARGUMENTS ON THE INTERNET. I WILL NOT GET INTO ARGUMENTS ON THE INTERNET. I WILL NOT GET INTO ARGUMENTS WITH YOUR FAT, MUSTARD STAINED, UGLY, DIPSHIT, BUCK TOOTHED, FASHION BACKWARD, SPLIT END FACTORY ASS ON THE INTERNET. I WILL NOT GET INTO ARGUMENTS ON THE INTERNET.

I AM AN ADULT. I WEAR VERY EXPENSIVE BOOTS. I READ BOOKS FOR PLEASURE.

I WILL NOT COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I WILL NOT COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I WILL NOT COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH.

ANIMALS TALKING IN ALL CAPS

Help me out!

I have an interview at the Tech Museum of San Jose (marketing internship) and I need help with a few things. What to wear??? And what questions you think a museum would ask me. Its a marketing internship and I will be helping out the marketing department with whatever they ask me to do. That is all I know about the internship.

THANKS