Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

would love to buy from people who put stuff like this in their Q&A section

Are the animals tortured before they are slaughtered?

Absolutely not ! With some pigs we do use waterboarding and sensory deprivation techniques previous to slaughtering them, but the cows do not require any special handling.

It was awesome, had tacos from my favorite mexican spot in Brooklyn, enjoyed a beer together, ate dessert at Momofuku. She's mad cool, and possibly the warmest, kindest girl I've met. From LA, reminds me a huge amount of my first girlfriend, who I was with for 2 years or so, which kinda surprises/worries me.

It was awesome, had tacos from my favorite mexican spot in Brooklyn, enjoyed a beer together, ate dessert at Momofuku. She's mad cool, and possibly the warmest, kindest girl I've met. From LA, reminds me a huge amount of my first girlfriend, who I was with for 2 years or so, which kinda surprises/worries me.

Damn, thats dope yo!! Don't let something from the past mess up what could be end up being awesome. But never forget the past; so be careful