Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Can people please go on this link and vote for this shirt?

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a44d05ae5840f90d1e878c01775acafb/311

It's the voting for the official tshirts of the Chromeo Night Falls Tour. The top three shirts are garbarge right now and that is what I think is the best looking one. Please help a fan out, I don't wanna end up buying an ugly t shirt bc there were no good looking ones. This is not self promotion, just a concerned fan.

Love,

E

see, that dog park pic reminds me why i wanted to be a vet.

animals don't consciously hurt ppl, but humans are fucking malicious and disgusting.

on a weird note, found some oxycodone in micks car n dunno what to think about it. this is the 3rd time I've found pills in his stuff (IM NOT BEING NOSY HES JUST A BAD HIDER) he makes excuses like they aren't his, but rly? 3x?

this is the strongest one so far and thats a little scary...usually i take them n do em myself but i might flush these =/

On facebook:

My girlfriend (on her wall): YES, THIS. I have so many thoughts on this!

She's just not that into dating

Comments:

Her friend: I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts, the article seems a bit on the reductive side to me.

Girlfriend: Yes, quite. But I'm very glad that there's at least one person talking reasonably about the problems with modern Western conceptions of marriage -- what I see as a bizarre mashing up of modern ideas about love and pair bonding with ancient systems for the orderly transfer of property. And I don't see a lot of people even on the political left discussing how to move beyond marriage, which would be what I'd argue for, an particularly to move beyond its primacy as a legitimizing factor in people's lives. Have to start somewhere. Also I think I occasionally forget quite how radical those kinds of ideas are, since they seem eminently reasonable to me, but they're still very fringe.

Me: :o

Me: ‎:o at your comment

Girlfriend: Hahaha hi boyfriend

WTF

Dear Maude,

Thanks for your email.

In the auditing process, we found that you are the owner of maudenibelungen.com, this is also why we inform you of this matter.

Now, what Advan is eager to apply for registering are the following domain names,

maudenibelungen.cn

maudenibelungen.com.cn

maudenibelungen.asia

maudenibelungen.com.hk

maudenibelungen.jp

maudenibelungen.eu

and Company Trademark Keyword: maudenibelungen

If you haven't consigned Advan to register these domain names, it might be a coincidence. But I worry that they might have other bad purposes. According to our working experience, there are 2 possibilities:

1. Advan is specialized in dealing with cybersquating cases .They want to register these names before you and sell back to you to gain profits. Or, they will sell these domains on internet.

2. They passed registered these domain names, and then using your company's reputation and influence to develop their own business.

Because domain name takes open registration to the public, this is international domain name registration principle, Advan has right to register the domain names which have not been registered yet. As a domain name registrar, we have no power to decline their application. I think you must know some cases about the domain names grabbed by third party, and this kind of case also frequently happens internationally, we either don't wish that there will be any infringement on the interests of your company in the future.

According to the registration regulation, as the owner of "maudenibelungen.com", you have the priority to register these domain names during the dispute period. If you think their registration will confuse your clients and harm your profits, we can help you register these domain names within dispute period ,this is also the best way to prevent these domain names from being grabbed. But if you don't think their application will do harm to your profits, you can give up, we will finish their registration.

Several years back, I exaggerated the sensitivity of my eyes so I could obtain the necessary medical and government documents to legally zero-tint my windows and tint my windshield. Yes, I know thousands of people get away with it, but the past two states I've lived in are Nazis about that kinda shit.

Anyways.... I'm in a rental car this week. But I've grown so accustomed to driving in near pitch black, that car's headlights momentarily hurt my eyes when they get behind me. This only happens when it's very dark outside, but it feels like walking outside after you've been indoors for several hours.

This could be considered White Whine, but I'm pretty sure poor people have tinted windows too.