Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

when everyone was saying he wasn't serious about Clopek's furniture/Filson bag thing I was like...nah, this du is hella serious. I was hoping his humor was maybe just lost in translation, but he's just that kind of guy. I imagine he's super proud of himself when he critiques someone down to their furniture choice or if their boots aren't polished or whatever.

I am a little fucking confused how the dude has the ballz to call out dovo for using bad german grammar... "use proper grammar when speaking my native language"... dude fucking sucks at english and always gets a free pass...

also confused because he frequently has a filson man purse himself?

Lean Blunts

fix yerself one... cheep where you at with the instructions

I have all the ingredients to make this, plus the best blunt roller in the world (new GF got magic fingers). I don't know why this never occurred to me. So I don't go over the top and kill myself, how much prometh should I use? I have the good shit, the yellow Tussionex, so it's got a healthy amt of codeine...

dude it's not hard

pour a lil out into the cap

roll blunt like normal

then dip finger in syrup and spread over the outside of the blunt

let dry somewhat

and enjoy

you really don't need much when you're smoking it. way less than drinking. enough to coat and then a lil more. you don't really want it soggy unless you're fine waiting an hour+ for it to dry enough to be smokeable. should be sticky tho. you can also reapply lean like halfway through the blunt if you want

you could put it on the inside of the blunt but i prefer outside. should be sizzlin when you smoke it. also you can soak weed in lean and then smoke it. or if you're like my homeboy you will just pour it into the middle of a bong bowl and then pack weed on top. or also like him, you can put it on cigs the same way you would do for a blunt and then you will be smoking a 20min long newport

i am jealous of you tho, lean blunts are the shit. burn so long. i need some lean in my life. dude who lives down the hall has a real bad cough and i keep trying to convince him to go see a doc and try and get a script but hes like nah nyquil is fine