Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

yup.. 3 at sjsu and 2 at de anza.

got hit by a motorcycle in de anza's parking lot today. hit and run..

fractured finger and badly sprained wrist.

i will find him. and then kill him.

fucking guys out here man. the parking lots are death traps.

How the fuck are there so many de anza heads on sufu. 07-08 alumni. What whaaaat

im surprised too

christ you got hit by a motorcyclist? fuck that's some fucked up shit :( sorry to hear

///foothill collegeeeeee

how's foothill? i hear its way more laxed than de anza. shit is crazy this quarter. craziest i've ever seen it.

news coming later on the new leathers. created something very mean and beyond intense. i saw them today and realized they are not for everyone, but they are sick. something very different.

series will be called 'VTG' and will open a new era in leather jackets. (0)

basically, i feel like i have captured the essence of styleforum and superfutures histories in jacket form. people who like denim, people who like CCP, the in between, americana and gothninja dudes, red moon wallet guys, the dudes beasting on Incarnation, otter, everybody - as i said not everybody can pull it off, but if anyone will, its fashunz forums dudes who understand the extra in these VTG pieces

sorry, I'm a bit drunk,

but I thinking that by 'styleforum' they (idk if it's Drew or not) meant SZ, and by 'sufu' meant 'sufu denim'