Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Exactly. You have control over you're own feelings (sometimes) but what about hers. But hey don't knock it til you tried it and everyone is different. Could potentially be amazing. Maybe lay down the law before hand?

greek yogurt + oatmeal is the shit, could eat that all day. throw in some fruit too fuck yeah and maybe some peanut butter oats are the fuckin shit gimme that soluable fiber

also i was looking at some kashi, said it had 10g of fiber, 9g of which were insoluable. what the fuck that is just givin you the shits man fuck that oats all the way

back on drinks: make a cesar with gin instead of vodka

Or tequila - the bloody Maria

Pink gin and tonic: add 4/5 drops of bitters

this right here. I've been using a few different Fee Brothers bitters to do this. Orange peel was really good, but the classic was out of hand. So, so good. I'm trying to figure out what I want to make with the Walnut Bitters they just released.

Hear, hear! I was ecstatic to find a full range of Fee Bros. bitters at the Indian spice market around the corner. I'll have to try their original; just working with the orange so far. All bitters, all the time. We'll have to hit the bitters bar next time you're in town (http://www.amoryamargo.com/tasting-room/).

i wish there were more girls on this site so that i could buy more nice things

I have often wondered if there is a Superfuture equivalent for women? It just wouldn't work the other way round. By that I mean a predominantly female fashion forum with a minority of guys lurking and posting.