Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

tu veux pas le savoir

i've heard a nice one from a friend once which goes like "ecarte moi les rideaux de viande"......... literally "spread my flesh curtains"........ instabonerkill.

not exactly silly but weird because it's a quite different way to talk and a lot of words are different. i can't really imagine a girl from quebec saying dirty stuffs in bed.

Haha I can't even imagine. Since I'm so close to Ottawa, I've only dated anglophone girls and I really could not see dirty talk go down in French (from France or Quebec). It would sound way too harmless and romantic hahaha

Also, I've had to talk to a few people from France and yes.. We both hated eachother's ways of speaking. I also really hate Saguenay quebecois French. That has to be the worst of all languages.

so is lazer

i told someone my nephew is going to be called righteous-dude and they believed me, her kids name is snapper

at school there is a girl called javelin

You can start a manga with those names. I can just see it now when a teacher is doing roll call, "Claymore! Claymore Jenkins!"

julz! where have you been

i feel like i haven't seen you post in a minute

raising a child, work, sleep.

this.is.my.life.

i love all three. some more than others ;)

i add u n will fb stalk ur pretty facE!!

O_o